Wolas was a fantastic experience in every way! Having just arrived from the states this was the perfect start to our vacation. the villa was very modern, spacious, and left you wanting for nothing. there is a large outdoor living room with a large flat screen TV and full kitchen. the private pool was fabulous and we took full advantage of it, beginning and ending every day with a dip. the very spacious bedroom had a comfortable king size bed and another flat screen tv. all that was lacking was a bedside reading lamp.the bathroom was again, very large, marble, with tub and shower. I prefer an outdoor shower and the villa also had one of those.We enjoyed breakfast both in our room and in the outdoor dining area.
The staff was exceedingly friendly. That said, the directions they provided to the numerous destinations we walked to in town were never adequate.The map they provided was very vague and although locals would try to help out they seemed as clueless as we were. many street signs have no signage. Word of advice...buy a good detailed map of Seminyak if you want to explore on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak