We arrived night time and there was a crowd of other travelers at the reception - nevertheless we were warmly welcomed with nice greetings from the staffs and fresh drinks.
As we were hungry and the restaurant was already closed for dinner the staff went out of their way to get us some food online and delivered not too long after.
When we first stepped into our villa we fell in love straightaway. We've been reading excellent reviews about The Wolas but seeing it through our own eyes...
We slept very well most of the 7 nights we stayed the bed was really comfortable to sleep in.
Woke up every morning to bird chirping and rooster calling outside, with the view of the pool.
Bathroom is huge and both inside and outside shower has its own appeal.
The vanity area is massive - though I'd suggest the hotel management consider getting it equipped with makeup mirror with light - as I had trouble putting on makeup with the existing lighting.
The pool is the highlight of our stay - It's not just a plunge pool as it's quite wide and deep (1.6m I suppose). The fact that we can swim our heart out - day and night - after a long hot day outside - and just order dessert from the restaurant while swimming - it was heavenly.
We had breakfast from the hotel every morning - the French Toast is to die for. We also prefer eating dinner here as the food is nicer than what we could get from outside.
Location wise - we have no trouble getting here and there at all as we can hire driver for the whole day at a cheap price. We love the fact that The Wolas is located at a quiet street and it's peaceful there.
I have read a lot about how mosquitoes being a big problem here - so we came prepared. We took Vit B everyday without fail, put on mosquito cream, and lit the mosquito smoke repellent. However, we still ended up being bitten quite a lot when we went away from the repellent smoke. I suggest the hotel management to try and do scheduled proper fogging.
Spa was beautiful.
The staff were all very friendly - but we remember only one of them FEBRI.
All in all I would highly recommend this villa for a long stay - because if your staying for a shortwhile you might not wanna leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak