Upsides - Lovely villa, wonderful staff, excellent service, good location, quiet at the same time closeby to the happening areas like the Kuta and Seminyak beaches. Water is clean despite what some other reviews are saying.
Downsides - Portion of daily served breakfast is small, living room should have an aircon as well because it can get quite stuffy, private pool should be heated and lastly the wifi connection is unstable.
Overall a pleasant stay with warm and efficient service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grania Bali Villas are located only a few minutes away from unique Bali gift shops along Seminyak Street and famous Sunset Road. The villas feature an open-space design with plenty of natural light, surrounded by tropical gardens and stone fixtures bringing a tranquil ambiance.There are four private villas in Grania Bali Villas:• Two bigger units with two bedrooms each are suitable for a family with children or a group of three or four people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grania Bali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grania Bali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Grania Bali Villas Seminyak