Initial perception of the hotel was great - the layout of the rooms and the pool is really good. The kitchen is outstanding. The shame is that this place seems to be going down hill and it doesn't look like anyone is too bothered. Normally i wouldn't whinge like this but it was such a let down based on the price we paid and we had our iphone stolen from our luggage in our room - perhaps this place was great 5 years ago?
Service - Some of the staff were great, mainly the staff who cooked breakfast and room service. really friendly and they really try (although sometimes the breakfast was cold) - the hospitality staff were rubbish (to say the least). We had to ask for towels and toilet paper (the towels were small and thin) and even after we asked, it took them hours to deliver it. Lastly, they were smoking out the villa next door with what seemed like burnt plastic but perhaps it was to kill the insects - there was this smoke EVERYWHERE and we were trying to swim with our 6 month old in the pool. What was it? DDT? something noxious... I cant think what else they were doing?
The Villa - Great layout - Pool is awesome - Kitchen is dreamlike - Great room sizes - Great beds - BUT..... going down hill fast. Termites are destroying the wooden floors (the are buckled in the rooms) - Outside showers either don't work at alll or the shower heads spray water against the top of the wall instead of down. Inside bathroom was really nice which made up for it.
Overall - they really can rescue this place but it needs some money spent on it and needs someone to do something with their hospitality staff . Lastly - fix your wireless!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Akasha Luxury Private Villas is a 5 minutes walk from Batu Belig Beach and restaurants. Villa is designed in a modern Balinese style, villas come with a private pool, complete kitchen, 24-hour butler services.The Akasha Luxury Private Villas is within a 5-minute drive from the entertainment district in Seminyak, fine dining and a 15-minute drive from Kuta and Denpasar. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 20-minute car ride away.Villas come with a separate living room with a home theater system, while barbecue can be enjoyed at the sun terrace. In-room spa treatments can be arranged. Spacious bathrooms feature a bathtub and outdoor showers. Toys for children are available.The resort's tour desk assists in sightseeing arrangements and water sports activities by the beach. Yoga lessons are also available on request. Bicycles are available for rent for a leisurely cycle in the surroundings.Guests can enjoy the convenience of room service, which offers a local Indonesian or Western menu. Selection of Villas are available start from One Bedroom Villa, Two Bedroom Villa, Three Bedroom and Four Bedrooms Villa. All villas feature a private swimming pool with 10.5 X 4 meters size, outdoor shower, grand bathroom, open kitchen, dining and living area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your The Akasha Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Akasha Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Akasha Villas Bali/Seminyak