We stayed at the Chandra with our 3 year old daughter late last year. The villa itself was not suitable for us, so we stayed only a shortened time of our intended stay, as there was no other villa available. The issue that arose with the villa occurred due to a misinterpretation of the website's information regarding a particular villa's suitability for a small child, and our failure to communicate with the Chandra prior to our arrival (highly suggested). The point is, when we made our concerns known, every single staff member, from housekeeping to Manager to Marketing Director made every possible effort to rectify the problem and we had personal communication from all involved (the manager himself personally dropped off our laundry to our new villa the following day). I got the real impression that they would have built us a new villa for the rest of our stay if it were all possible. The issue that I had, being that 'child friendly' villas were not specifically indicated on the website, was RECTIFIED within a matter of weeks. Problem sorted for future travellers.
As a side note, while the Chandra seems to have a number of villas that are suitable for children and children are certainly welcome and treated beautifully, it is not a villa complex where you feel overwhelmed by other people's noisy children.
For the time we had there, the villas were great. It is the service though that sets this place in the highest level. Our daughter was sad to go, the pool was great for her. She did get rather enthusiastic about the whole thing and then started to get a bit of sunstroke (bad parents!) and while I was absolutely mortified to call housekeeping and ask for them to come and change the sheets for her, the staff were completely fine and didn't even raise an eyebrow.
We were so impressed with the way that the Chandra handled our issue, and the fact that they were lovely villas, that we will be returning very soon at the end of this Bali trip. Just thinking how much we are looking forward to it and remembered that had forgotten to write review.
I dare you to find service like the Chandra offers anywhere else in the world for such a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Villas in Seminyak. Situated in the Oberoi area of Seminyak, north of Legian, our two and three-bedroom villas represent the very best in luxury holiday accommodation. You’ll enjoy the independence of your own exquisitely decorated home and the easy-living convenience of maid service, with chef on demand. Relax by your private pool or stroll to any of the local beaches – Seminyak, Petitenget, Gado-Gado or Kudeta.If you’ve been yearning for a Bali villa holiday, Chandra will bring your dream to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chandra Luxury Villas Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chandra Luxury Villas Bali - By 8 Hotel Seminyak
- Chandra Luxury Villas Bali Seminyak