Just recently return from a 5D/4N stay at the Chandra. The whole experience from booking (Larry Mullet) to the ground staff (Made, Wayan, Sari, etc) was an example of customer service, hospitality, and accommodation. We were unfortunate enough to arrived on a three day raining binge. However this did not dampened what we thought of Chandra.
There was seven of us so we had a 3-bedroom villa with an extra nanny's domicile. We were in villa 9 which was the first villa after the reception. The villa is exactly as it is pictured. The evening pool and garden lighting are very nice. The HUGE amount of candles left for evening ambiance made the the evenings surreal. Fully equipped kitchen plus an extensive take out menu that never took more than 30 mins each time we ordered. Morning breakfast was really great, nice selection of food choices but the chef is more then happy to make anything extra you might wish. Rooms are very nice. Minor wear and tear here and there but nothing severe. Staff and service are the core to what made staying at Chandra so special. I can tell you a few stories but will only give you an example. On our 1st day out, we got lost and it was pouring cats and dogs. After being drenched, we stopped for lunch and I called Chandra for directions. They sent a van to pick us up immediately. They were so quick that the poor driver had to sit and wait for us to finish our lunch before taking us back. This leads to the only slightly downside to Chandra. It's location. It took as a few days (in the rain) to figure out how to walk the narrow, and sometimes flooded, streets in and out of the villa. The narrow (1 car) lane through other villas located in the vicinity can be trying. Anyone staying beyond 4 days would master it as we did. Might I suggest that Chandra management actually have staff walk and give their guest directions to the lay of the land instead of just pointing them out during our arrival from the van. But in a whole, we had a superb stay at Chandra. Will definitely stay there again. Well done guys and thanks a bunch. Cheers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Villas in Seminyak. Situated in the Oberoi area of Seminyak, north of Legian, our two and three-bedroom villas represent the very best in luxury holiday accommodation. You’ll enjoy the independence of your own exquisitely decorated home and the easy-living convenience of maid service, with chef on demand. Relax by your private pool or stroll to any of the local beaches – Seminyak, Petitenget, Gado-Gado or Kudeta.If you’ve been yearning for a Bali villa holiday, Chandra will bring your dream to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Chandra Luxury Villas Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chandra Luxury Villas Bali - By 8 Hotel Seminyak
- Chandra Luxury Villas Bali Seminyak