My husband & I stayed at Bonsai Villas in March 2013 - this was our second stay - we enjoyed the villas so much on our last visit in 2011 that we automatically rebooked here. This villas - although only within a couple minutes from the shops - including the supermarket - are so quiet and relaxing. The kitchen/lounge area is open & very spacious and comfortable - I had a daily massage in our villa which was so convenient - which was immediately organised by Rudi upon request. Rudi was very helpful in organising many of our trips - and his knowledge of the local restaurants etc. was wonderful. This saved us alot of time & all the recommendations he made were great - which obviously will make us stay at the villas again. The fact that there are only 4 villas there is such a bonus - as the majority of the time we were the only ones in the pool - hence there was never any noise factor. The staff were wonderful - they were so helpful at all times. Thank you Rudi & your great staff - when we come back to Bali next year - we will indeed be rebooking at Bonsai Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak