This well-priced villa is in an excellent location, perfectly quiet and relaxing and with wonderfully friendly, gentle staff who are always most obliging. Rudi, the owner, is a delightful man and most accommodating. Love the Japanese decore and the fact that delicious Bali coffee is supplied in your villa, so together with the purchase of some delicious bread and jam from the nearby Bali Deli, gives you the opportunity of have a simple breakfast in your villa if you want a change from all the wonderful breakfast places in Eat Street! The open area of your villa is very comfortable and we had very few mosquitoes due to the staff's diligence in burning the coils each night. Information regarding laundry, massages, nearby restaurants is all available and an excellent service is offered by Rudi in that your refrigerator is stocked with water available to purchase at nearby supermarket prices. You are also given two bottles of water each day. All in all, a delightful place. John & Lois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak