“Love the pizzas” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trattoria Oberoi Bali

Trattoria Oberoi Bali
Jl. Laksmana Oberoi No 100x, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Trattoria)
+62 361 737082
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 305 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our Roots - Established December 2002 in the popular Seminyak area of Bali, Trattoria has become known to ex pats, tourists and locals as the original home style Italian restaurant. Serving award winning authentic Italian cuisine and pizza at an unbeatable value. Created and owned by Edoardo Guerrrini and Executive Chef Olivari Vanni, the two partners have taken what they've learned growing up in Italy and New York City and established what is now a staple throughout Indonesia. Our secret ingredient - authenticity, simplicity, quality imported ingredients, great service and value. Since opening, Trattoria has been a vanguard in the Seminyak area, having been the second restaurant established on Jl. Oberoi, today the restaurant still sits among the elite on the main street known as "Eat Street." With an unpretentious ambiance, home made pastas, breads, desserts, and friendly service, Trattoria truly lives up to its reputation as an informal restaurant serving simple Italian dishes.
“Love the pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza, bad service, correct prices
Salads are good too !

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

cant go wrong with italian!! fresh salads, nice balsamic vinegar, good wine, near to seminyak square (lots of shops to check out)

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Friendly, good food, attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

First night in Bali just needed to feed everyone (me, Mum and 3 kids). Great, friendly service, complimentary bruschettas (yummy, we ordered another plate) and limoncello at the end.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Bad experiences”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was out with a friend and his meal was delicious he really enjoyed it but, mine was not so good. Overall the dish was mediocre the seafood in the pasta tasted like it was canned and over cooked. I had barely ate half of my plate. Oh and then the owner came up to me... She was rude and insisted I just didn't like the dish, she said I don't understand the dish and she insisted I didn't like the pasta which I loved but the seafood not so much. I told her the seafood was not good and she kept persisting that I was wrong. I LOVE SEAFOOD, it's my favourite food to eat and I was just expressing how I felt about the meal. She was just rude, if she had apologised and accepted my opinion then I wouldn't be giving a bad review...
I wonder why it's ranked #102 in seminyak???

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
“Simple, easy and super delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Fabulous food. Massive menu to choose from. Outstanding service. Would return as the prices were sooooo cheap.

Visited October 2013