This property is absolutely gorgeous and the service is unmatchable so you will not be disappointed. It is definitely worth the splurge and you will NOT regret it. The property is off set the main street so is right on a private beach which has black sand and beautiful sunsets (even if it rains during the day). There is tons of security and staff on hand and absolutely everyone is smiling at you and genuinely willing to do anything to make your stay more enjoyable. The pool area is gorgeous and great for relaxing - they have tons of options to relax including huge pillows that are like bean bags, lounge chairs and day beds that are great. You can also get drinks served directly to the pool so you can swim and enjoy a cocktail. There are several restaurant options so you can sit outside and enjoy a snack or a full dinner. The food was all delicious and the service is again impeccable.
The breakfast buffet is something that deserves a call out of its own. It is a gourmet buffet and you will leave just being truly wowed. You can still get items made to order (plenty of egg dishes - the egg benedict with salmon was to die for) and the other options are endless. They have sweet and savory with a fondue fountain and a honeycomb (the actual honeycomb) for fresh honey each morning. Of course, everything is extremely friendly and helpful during the entire dining experience.
The rooms itself are also spectacular - we were in a standard garden room and even that was equivalent of the presidential suite at other hotels. There were his and her sinks, a retractable skylight over the shower, a tub, and the bed was separated from the vanity. There was tons of space and the bed was extremely comfortable.
There is also a very nice gym and spa which are great for rainy days. The property will also arrange any type of transportation, dinner reservations that you need - the concierge was amazing and set up dinner for us every night even getting us reservations at Naughty Nuries which is very difficult to get in and you can only get reservations on special request.
Also, this property is in a wonderful area (if you can manage to ever get yourself to leave the hotel…). There are tons of really nice and delicious restaurants about a 7 min cab ride away including tons of adorable boutiques for shopping. It is in a very upscale and nice area.
I cannot speak more highly about this property and staff and you must stay here if you are making the trip to Bali. I truly hope I can return in the near future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak