Spent 3 nights here whilst in bali for a friends wedding. Loved the resort, great design, wonderful staff, amazing food. Also one of the best bar/clubs on the island in the woobar, although we didn't get to appreciate it fully during our short stay. We stayed in a garden room and I was happy they didn't overlook the pool and bar area as I can see how the ocean view rooms might be a bit noisy. The minibar is super expensive by Indonesian standards and even though we knew this didn't go to the supermarket about 2 minutes away until our last night. I would advise going as soon as your get there. Get the buggy to the exit, turn right and walk about 100 metres, it's that easy!
Also had an amazing massage at the spa while we were there. Overall a great luxury resort for younger people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak