A vibrant, upbeat modern hotel. But still had a fantastic chilled out and relaxed feel about it. The pool area is great and has so many different areas to explore and chill out. So many styles of chairs and beds along the water and near the beach to try out. A great relaxing holiday feel. It's not the traditional Bali-feel if that is what you are after.
Service was really good. And the room was great - very spacious and nice balcony.
The bathroom was huge - it took up half the room (but this didn't take away from the big bedroom area). The bathroom walls were all glass, so this made it interesting whilst travelling with a friend. You can close off part of it with a sliding wall, but the side curtains were mostly see through.
The little amenities that came with the room were really nice too.
And the breakfast had great variety - part of it is buffet. And the other part was a la carte.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak