We truly had an amazing W Experience! From the moment we were picked up from the airport we
experienced an outstanding level of service and attentiveness from the hotel staff. We have been to Seminyak, Bali on two other occasions and have stayed at reputable resorts, however this place takes it to another level.
My husband and I stayed in the 1 Bedroom Private Pool Villa for 4 nights in mid December 2012. Although it was further away from the main hotel complex, it was very tranquil and the size of the villa was a massive 225sqm. Taking a 5 minute stroll or calling for the hotel buggy was never an issue for us. However if you have small children, it might be difficult to walk back and forth to the main pool. The indoor and outdoor Bose sound system allowed us to laze around the private pool to our own music and to the W Hotel soundtrack - it was such a nice touch. Having the private pool was really an added luxury as we were blown away by the main lagoon/infinity pool that features right in front of the ocean. Hotel guests are able to order from the main restaurant by the pool - I suggest the pork spare ribs and foie gras burgers by the pool :)
The daily breakfast at Starfish Bloo was always a highlight in our day (international buffet and unlimited a la carte menu). The assistant manager Agus made us feel so special and always went above and beyond everyday to provide an outstanding service. Our expectations were always exceeded - what a great way to start the mornings! Favourite menu items - unlimited pre-cut on order mangosteens, foie gras on toast with a fried egg, prawn mascarpone scrambled eggs, lobster claw singaporean noodles, mango yakult smoothie and coffee frappes. If you book on Wotif, the breakfast should be included. (This breakfast is normally $50USD pp).
The gym and workout area is beautifully designed with a purple glow. Very encouraging whilst on holidays! It is air-conditioned very well despite the humidity outside and there is free flowing bottled water in the fridge, free fruit, clean towels, cooling sprays, toiletries...everything! The hotel has thought of everything!
There is so much more positive things to say about this place, we really enjoyed our experience and look forward to coming back! In our opinion, it is truly value for money. We miss you Agus ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak