W Bali , is located conveniently at the Seminyak beach . The sea is a bit rough , during our 5 night stay in October first week , we had no chance to swim in the sea, due to high tides. But it is good if you are a surfer. We liked the design of the hotel , it is chick and modern. In my opinion it is a good thing in a place like Bali , where nearly all resorts are traditionally decorated. We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa. The villa we were staying was quite far from the sea side and the villas have no view at all. They are pretty much like rectangular boxes . 4 sides closed with high walls , no sea view at all. You are feeling to be imprisoned in a way. It would have been a good thing if they could sustain privacy in a different way rather than the high walls. The swimming pools within the villa is a bit small. and not maintained well. We gotta clean the pools' spider webs by ourselves everyday before we swim. The idea to make the swimming pools with basatic stones is good, but I really need to say i woud prefer clean tiles and/or mosaics instead of dark stones in the pool. We could not even judge if the water is clean or not? The housekeeping was not bad , because the in room cleaning was very efficient but i think the problem is the pool is difficult to maintain. The design of the room and amenitieas are superb. Bose sound system in the room , plenty of free water and luxury amenities. While checking in you are welcomed with a basket of amenities including insect repellents, baby amenities for your child etc. The breakfast is at the sea side, very good service and plenty of choices. We dined mostly outside , but we were quite happy about the quality of the food in the restaurant in a few occasions that we have stayed to eat at the hotel. Whatever you do , do not miss the spa and the massage. It is a good thing that you have a spa 24 hours in service. And the massage is real good.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel
- W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.