Overall I was very impressed with the hotel. The location was great, rooms were clean but thought they could use a scourer pad instead of just a damp cloth on the kitchen bench tops, staff were very helpful and polite (always said hello), walking distance to the beach (about 500 meters), shops and restaurants everywhere. If you wanted more shops or restaurants as per usual grab a so called "taksi". We had breakfast included and couldn't complain about the choice of food, the variety was spot on. Not sure about eating there for dinner as we never had a chance to. Only thing that let it down was the swipe cards to get into our rooms. The cards for some reason weren't activating the sensor on our room doors to open, which then meant we (I) had to walk over to the reception desk to get the cards reactivated. Happened about the first 3 or 4 days, it got very annoying but then they swapped the cards over and all was good from then on. So, would I recommend this hotel or go back to it again? The answer is definitely "YES".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali