I think the Haven has received some undue criticism. I stayed here for 4 nights at the back end of November. I Am amazed it is so far down the list of best hotels in Seminyak. The staff are friendly and very helpful, the breakfast buffet was sound, the rooms were great. Yes, when sitting at the front bar there is noise and traffic going by, that's Bali, come on get a grip, if you want peace and quiet, get to Nusa Dua.. Keep up the good work Haven, I, for one, will be returning....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali