Good location in Seminyak area. Good room with complete amenities. Clean. Nice bed. However I stayed at the room close to the lobby and it is quite noisy 11pm-12am I can hear the singer from the bar - it was okay though as I was there for business trip and didn't want to have the Villas as they are located further at the back and is not so convenient for staying alone especially during night time.
However, as the room is quite small, their bathtub is just next to the bed which I found quite weird but the basin was great and big. The shower was okay - perhaps cleaner would be better (for the value of money that we paid). Breakfast was okay - nothing exciting.
This is a popular hotel for Indonesian and saw quite a bit of tourists staying here too. This hotel is a busy hotel - maybe you should try consider other hotel if you want somewhere really quiet. The pool area is great and the terrace from the room is good too. Overall, it was a pleasant stay at The Haven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali