We looked at lots of hotels and villas in the seminyak area and read 100's of reviews and i must say we definately picked the best place to stay!!
The Haven was excellent in every way:
The Haven is split into three areas, it has a hotel area with a pool and a suite area with another pool and inbetween are the villas. It offers two entrances, one for hotel guests which is located on a busy street and the other located in a quiet side street is for suite and villa guests but both are accessable for all guests. There are lots of shops, resturants and money changers in the area. Across the road at the front of the hotel is a circle k (like a 7/11) The security even stop the traffic for you to cross the road. Its about a 15 minute walk to the beach but they offer a shuttle to and from their beach area which has sun lounges and umbrellas. There is construction next door but it didnt affect our stay.
Staff: They are what make the Haven a very enjoyable place to stay. The staff were very friendly, polite and very accomodating. Nothing was ever too much trouble, whether it was adjusting the menu to suit our children requests or organsing a doctors visit when our daughter got sick, they were always very helpful. We were always greeted by name and with a smile :) A very special mention to "Bagus" who is a definate asset to this hotel.
Rooms: We spent our first night in a two bedroom suite. It is a very spacious room, two seperate bedrooms, two bathrooms, 3 tvs, kitchen and lounge area. Huge balcony area with day beds. All the suite rooms overlook the pool area. The bed was very comfortable in this room! The only thing about this room was that there were two entry doors into the suite one being in the second bedroom. For the remainder of our stay we had a villa ......WOW ...... spacious, huge bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower, huge bathtub and best of all a private pool. Its very luxurious and private and conveniently located in the centre of the resort.
Food: breakfast is offered in two areas, in the main resturant at the front of the hotel and also near the suite lobby and pool area.The breakfast offered heaps of variety ..... cereals, fruit, bacon, eggs any way, pancakes, waffles, cold seafood, indonesian choices too.....pretty much anything you could think of. Food was always fresh and of good quality. We had a few meals at the hotel resturant which offered variety by having a different theme every night. We also had room service and food by the pool and at all times the meals were all really good.
Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali