I've booked for the hotel room online before my trip and when I arrived there, the rooms were unavailable thus they upgraded us to their suite room located in the Villa area. The Haven Seminyak consists of two entrances which the front entrance is the entrance to their hotel and is just by the roadside, the other entrance is at the back but also the entrance to the villa area. Due to this, they also have two breakfast dining areas.
Upon arrival we were welcomed by the lively ambience in The Haven and the hotel looked amazingly pretty! While waiting for our room to ready, we had our free welcome drinks. It was a long walk from the hotel lobby to our suite room in villa section.
Staffs were very friendly and helpful. They would greet and start conversation with you to keep you occupied.
We had our breakfast in the villa dining area. The breakfast buffet menu included pork dishes. And there were so many food served which really spoiled our choices and I gotta say it's one of the best hotel breakfast buffet I've had so far!
However, one down side regarding the hotel is that there isn't any restaurants/eateries open after 10pm at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali