This is a very nice hotel. There are other fancier hotels in Seminyak, but this is a good quality hotel and affordable, in my opinion. The pools are nice, which you can view from the lobby. The beach and designate hotel area is about a 15 minute walk but the hotel has a shuttle that can take you to and from the beach too. Breakfast was included in our stay and it was pretty varied and good (I was addicted to the guava juice). There's such a wide array of spas nearby, you won't lack to find a place. Seminyak Square is also a 5 minute taxi ride away. If you want to eat western cuisine, there are also plenty of restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Haven provides a privileged sanctuary that brings together outstanding contemporary design, tropical landscaping and high levels of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel And Suites
- The Haven Hotel Seminyak
- The Haven Seminyak Hotel & Suites Bali