We were 4 friends travelling for the first time together. We didn't really know what everyone preferred. We researched accommodation options about a month in advance and found that this place had nice reviews. We booked it and it didn't disappoint! It's off the busy main street that leads to the beach in Seminyak. The beach is a 3 minute walk. The main road is a 5-8 minute walk. Casa Artista is nicely tucked away in a little street with other villas and there's a cute little cafe/pub at the end of the road called The Straw Hut (they had a really good live band playing when we were there!) We had a lot of fun just lounging on the balcony outside our rooms. Our rooms were connected via the balcony on the first floor. They serve breakfast there if requested. There's a clean functional pool, the rooms are really neat, they had effective airconditioning and the staff are super helpful. We had to check out at 6.30 to catch a boat and they even packed us our breakfast sandwiches! We highly recommend it :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak