I booked just one night through Agoda as I was coming to Bali to attend a New Years party. The price was very reasonable for location and timing. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to find a quirky colonial style hotel. The got me checked in quickly and I had an upstairs room with private terrace. The room was clean and modern (with a great air con) and I enjoyed some nice German food for lunch. The hotel has a nice lounge and pool area and the staff make it a no hassle experience. I would definitely recommend this as a basis to explore Seminyak and Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak