We stayed at this wonderful boutique hotel in a quiet back street in Seminyak. It is like arriving at a colonial mansion decorated with enough glitz and glamour to satisfy any aspiring ballroom dancer.
The entrance hall, which double as a dance floor for the hotels weekly Tango nights, is replete with shining black and white floor and a huge crystal chandelier. This glitzy theme carries through to all of ten rooms. Our room was a relaxation suite, more like an apartment. It had a huge bed and alcove with a Morrocan theme, a huge bathtub fit for two or more, an out door shower space, a private roof garden the list goes on. It is fun, immaculately kept and seriously glamorous. The staff are helpful and attentive. The beach is within comfortable walking distance. The location conveniently near to the shops and restaurants but in a peaceful and quiet back street. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak