we checked in and got invited to a tango session straight away...the place is adorned by everything tango, by the passionate owner. However, we were not much into the art, yet it felt good to be in such a place.
Rooms were clean, spacious. We stayed in one of the passion rooms, which are close to the pool. View of the outside from the room was very peaceful. Its located in a quiet area, a little far from the restaurants though. But I guess if you want peace and calm this is the place to go. Just rent a motorbike, they are surprisingly cheap and easy to handle.
Breakfast becomes a tad boring, but I guess that's the best they can do for a villa. Apart from that, the staff were very friendly and willing to help with the tiniest of the problems. They also have a delightful friendly dog as part of the crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Artista, your home away from home. Enjoy exclusive Bali vacation in an outstanding ambiance, specially designed for singles and couples. Come and enjoy refreshing Bali holidays, combined with sophisticated entertainment. Experience a new exciting world when you come to Bali as our boutique style Bali residence opens its doors to people who are in passion. In passion with the arts, with Tango, this is what Casa Artista will cater to visitors with a discerning taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Artista Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Artista Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Casa Artista Bali Seminyak