“Great cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Great cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Gorgeous cafe with a fresh vintage feel. Loved the decor. Food was great & well priced for Bali.
We had our kids with us so quickly bought over a high chair took our stroller behind the bar. Bought over some animal toys for them to play with.
The staff were very attentive. Meals tasted great & arrived to the table within good time. We had lunch there, fans & aircon where invited as it was a hot day in Bali.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Parking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We are at the near end of a near perfect holiday until tonight. Having been to Cafe Bali numerous times and 3 times for lunch this week.When we parked tonight on the only side of the road to park a motor bike to go to another restaurant almost opposite. We were treated agressivley by Cafe Bali staff to the point where we mentioned to the staff of the restaurant we were at we were worried about our motorcycle. They have no right it is a public road. In the mean time the Cafe Bali parking staff had come to our restaurant and hassled the staff to move our bike which they did happily. The french owners of Bali Cafe & the restaurant next door also get there staff to park parallel to block anyone else parking & walking across the street. We have been coming to Bali for 26 years and go with flow so tonight was a real bummer. The staff are only doing what they have been told by the French owners but it is not right.

Sydney, Australia
“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love the character of the building with its verandah and different style to other places nearby. Cafe Bali has a wide variety of meals on offer - from steaks to pasta to curry. Prices are low but food is average. I would go there again for the atmosphere.

Geneva
“A must see in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Cafe Bali is one of my favorite place in Bali. I offers excellent food at competitive prices in a beautiful environment. The deco is unique. I never fail to visit Cafe Bali each time I am in Bali. Friendly atmosphere, very good free wifi and nice professional staff.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“My favourite cafe in Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Words cannot express how much I love this place! I really struggle finding a place that makes good coffee in Bali and Cafe Bali is my lifeline! I love the little cakes they give you with a coffee. My eggs are always perfectly cooked, the toast crispy just how I like it and the ambience and decor is beautiful. There is a french provincial decor and it is like stepping back in time and in the hectic hustle and bustle of Bali it is so relaxing sitting there and unwinding or to start your day with a leisurely breakfast/brunch and planning your day.
If I had one negative to say it would be that considering the number of times we go each trip, usually twice a day and that we have been on 5 trips this year, it would be nice if the staff welcomed you a bit more warmly or looked pleased to see you come back. Maybe we are just spoilt with how our wonderful our hotel staff are but I have seen many people who like us go there daily during their holiday but there is no recognition of this or friendliness . It's only a little thing but it is nice to have your patronage recognised and appreciated.

• Visited May 2013