We have stayed here for 2 nights and are just about to leave the seiryu villas. We have stayed in many villas in Bali and the Seiryu Villas are great. We stayed in Room A3, which was beautiful. The villa itself is very big. We had 2 tv's and 2 dvd players.. and beautiful low laying couch. The daybed outside is devine, and steps down into the pool. We got sun for most of the day on the pool and sunbaking area, which was great. they supply an umbrella for the non sunbaking types. The price for these villas is quite cheap in comparison to other villas in the area. (we paid about $250 AUS on wotif.com). The location is fine.. not AMAZING but totally fine. Its located down the end of a little street off the main road. A 10 minute walk... or 30 second motorbike ride. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seiryu Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by ancient philosophy, Seiryu Villas offer a silent luxury living at superb fast growing location of Seminyak. Seiryu (literally means silent dragon) set in modern architectural and interior style as a fusion of Japanese and Balinese elements delivers a contemporary elegance and convenient stay, exclusively for couples. Simple phrases sufficiently representing the quality of Seiryu Villas are unparalleled luxury, incomparable prestige and absolute privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Seiryu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.