Nice little getaway with your very own private pool. Service was great as breakfast is served in your room daily. The pool was a bit small for serious swimming but it's good enough for some gentle exercising.
It's located near the beach, practically within walking distance so it's great to go there in the evening to watch the sunset.
Free wifi is always something i look for and Seiryu has it.
Staff were very helpful and friendly. Would give them top marks for making my stay a great one.
If you need to eat something, hop next door to Lestari Grill & Pasta. Search it on tripadvisor and you'll want to visit it on your next tri
- Also Known As:
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel
- The Seiryu Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Seiryu Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by ancient philosophy, Seiryu Villas offer a silent luxury living at superb fast growing location of Seminyak. Seiryu (literally means silent dragon) set in modern architectural and interior style as a fusion of Japanese and Balinese elements delivers a contemporary elegance and convenient stay, exclusively for couples. Simple phrases sufficiently representing the quality of Seiryu Villas are unparalleled luxury, incomparable prestige and absolute privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Seiryu Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.