“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 289 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Barbecue, Dim Sum, Bar
Description: CHANDI'S Kitchen, Wine Bar and Cocktail Bar, open daily from 12 NOON till 12 MIDNIGHT. CHANDI's Cuisine is Pan Asian with a focus on Indonesian Classics as prepared by Chef Agung Nugroho who comes from 20 years in some of the most celebrated New York City Kitchens. Locally sourced Organic Greens, Spices, Roots and Fruits mingle both in the Kitchen and its two Bars. 11 Wines by th glass are offered daily, as well as an extensive Wine and Champagne list offering over 80 Wines and 9 Champagnes by the Bottle.
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place. First night in Seminyak could t have been better. Really tasty food, generous portions, fantastic service, beautiful decor and top class ingredients. I did not know what to expect from Seminyak but Chandi was the beginning of an exquisite culinary journey in Seminyak...

Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
“Fantastic flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I came with 7 other people and previously that day one of them said that they didn't want to go so that lowered my expectations a bit. When we got there we got drinks. I had a peppermint and chocolate milkshake. The peppermint was quite strong and tasted real ( not like flavouring). I really enjoyed but wished it was a bit bigger. To eat I had a satay chicken plate. It came with chicken breast, chicken skin, pineapple, onion, quail eggs and satay, rice and salad on the side. I didn't eat the skin or the pineapple but the rest was amazing and I really liked how it was presented. For dessert me and my friend shared the tasting plate. On the menu it said for 2 but its definitely enough to share with more people if you want to. I loved how it gave you a bit of everything. Over all I had a great time. The only little downside is the price. It's a bit expensive but not to bad. I highly recommend coming and it has great outside seats on the top level.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Our first meal but one thats memory will stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We arrived in Seminyak & found Chandi for our first lunch. It was a really hot day so we must have looked red faced & dishevelled! Thanks for serving us : )
We ate like kings & the food was just amazing. I had the dumpling tasting plate & it was to die for. The service was easy & good & the Bintangs cold.
I look forward to coming back next year for dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
australia
“Sensational Chandi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Chandi for lunch and it was so good we went back for dinner. Food was sensational, loved the dim sum, ribs and soft shell crab wrap and the cocktails. Prices are up there but the quality was super.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous food and ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Duck to die for and a wonderful pork belly dish. Have eaten here everytime I visit Bali. Great cocktails too. They use fresh and organic ingredients and all the dishes have appealing sensory characteristics! Zesty, tasty, food with finesse but reasonable prices for such an impressive rest. Book your table downstairs and if you are looking for a chilly space try the glassed in room but I prefer the open area near the bar!

Visited January 2013