“Sean's favourite” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #41 of 231 restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: SIP is a trendy and animated French brasserie-like in the heart of bustling Seminyak in Bali. Authentic French regional cuisine is its culinary identity enhanced by one of the most comprehensive wine lists in Indonesia, offering no less than 16 wines by the glass, daily.SIP thrives to maintain its reputation of ‘high quality-affordable’ bistro/brasserie with a perky ambience, providing a truthful and relevant piece of Paris in Bali.Gallic fun under the tropics!
“Sean's favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for years. Always good service, great wine selection and food great. Just like being in a French Bistro in Paris. Well worth the visit

Visited April 2013

86% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
Perth
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was a delightful place for dinner. Beautiful food, great service but the wine is very expensive. A great list though if you can afford it. Try the set menu, fabulous value for money. Enjoy!

Visited June 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“SIP You Have WOW'ed Me Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

It is now a standard feature of any trip I make to Bali to visit this beautiful restaurant in Seminyak.

This time however I have brought along my fiance for his 1st experience and the team at SIP once again exceeded both our expectations.

The decor, the food, the ambiance, the service, the value and price are close to without compare in Bali.

I shout this French haven's praises to anyone who will listen.

Thank you for an amazing lunch and we will be seeing you again before this Bali trip is over.

5 STARS!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food and the service are 10/10 .We ate at this place a couple times and was not disapointed at all I wish i had time to work my way though the menu. I will be back next time to try the duck. Its prices are very good also for people that might be on a budget.

Visited May 2013
Melbourne Australia
“Wish it was MY neighbourhood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My usual introduction to any location is usually a visit to the toilet and today is no exception. La toilette at SIP tells me the owner has a sense of humour and the kitchen will be spotless.
SIP has a good feel and a good menu and though I am confident anything will be good I still agonize over the menu.
I celebrate my good fortune in finally dining here with a champagne cocktail as I decide on a seafood menu that includes a sublime crab bisque - and again refuse to buy a glass of Australian wine costing more for a glass than I pay for a bottle at home.
Our lunch ended up being the most expensive meal this trip in Bali however we could have had the Special Lunch - 2 course for $7.50

• Visited March 2013