We recently stayed at Villa Abadi II, it's in a great location, walking distance to all the good restaurants on "eat street" and very private. The staff were amazing and look after your every need, they can't do enough for you. If you even ask for something they don't have they'll go and get it for you! Very attentive and very friendly. Wish I could have taken them home! I'm a 5 star villa snob so the villa wasn't exactly to my personal taste (we'd orginally booked Kmea however had to change dates and it wasn't availabe), however I could not fault the cleanliness, it's a great layout and spacious. Personally I'd say it's ideal for families travelling together, it has a great DVD/lounge room upstairs the kids would love. Overall highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Abadi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Abadi Villas Hotel
- Abadi Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abadi Villas, your private paradise in Seminyak, Bali - within the spacious tropical gardens and pavilions whatyou will experience pampering, peace and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Abadi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.