“Used to love it. Now too slow and overpriced” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 292 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store and Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant.
Kerobokan, Indonesia
“Used to love it. Now too slow and overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We used to get a meal here on a daily basis, until we started waiting upwards of an hour for takeaway and the quality of the food proved so variable we didn't know whether we'd get a great meal for the substantial price or a very poor one. Still, it's usually busy so they must be doing something right, and the healthy drinks are great if you're shopping in the heat.

Visited May 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I always go there 3-5 times while I holiday in Seminyak, you will experience the best vegetarian food at Zula. It's so fresh and amazing. The fresh juices are the best. They have opened a new one in Ubud so if you miss a visit in Seminyak, there's a second chance for you! You have to try this place.

Visited June 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“healthier than most vegetarian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We visited Zula on our trip to Bali, and I must say it is more than just a vegetarian restaurant. They also sell organic products, from personal care to household cleaning products! The food is amazing, plenty of healthy selections. It took us like 15 mins to deciding what we want, cause all seems interesting to try out. There's also healthy fresh juices, and you can get an additional spirulina (green algae) for an extra 8000 IDR (less than $1). I'm not a vegetarian, but really don't mind being one if there is more restaurant like Zula in my home town. But this restaurant is really a must try for vegans!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Banging! Vegetarian awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been veggie all my life. This is easily one of the best vegetarian restaurants I've ever been to, either back home or abroad.
My wife and I have already eaten in Zula 3 times within two days, two dinners and a breakfast, such an excellent wide ranging menu. Even if you are not vegetarian, I'd still recommend it to you as beautiful food is beautiful food.
Can't wait to get my bad self back in there!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bali
“One of the Healthiest Places in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Staff very laid back and hard to get their attention, but once you do, amazing selection of super healthy, nourishing and filling food. Just great to eat that kind of food after heavier western food, or oiling local fry ups. Great place.

Visited February 2012