“Back of Deli, outdoors and great food” 5 of 5 stars

(0361) 738686
Improve this listing
Ranked #167 of 246 restaurants in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“Back of Deli, outdoors and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

this is a little restaurant at the back of the deli and prices are good with great food, service is good and they also offer healthy options. I haven't tried the indoor restaurant, but the outdoor area is really good. Great if you need to shop, (the deli has everything) and then you can just slip out for snack.

Visited April 2013

59% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne
“great Sunday breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went there for sunday breakfast, not many people eat there at that time. The staff was friendly and very attentive. I order greek omelette with bagel. for drinks i order strawberry tea and mango lassi. The omelette taste good, you must add salt and pepper tho. strawberry tea also taste nice. but mango lassi taste too sour for me. My friend order cheese and bacon bagel. the food comes with french fries, which is very filling. Overall it was a pleasant breakfast for us. Price wise, its not expensive, we paid 20AUD for the food i mention above.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Nice place to eat and groceries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went here during our Nyepi holiday since most of the eating places were closed for lunch a day before Nyepi, so we ended up here for lunch. The place is not too big and located in the back of a supermarket. I ordered grill tiger prawn with Bali traditional steam rice and sambal matah, it was good. But the lychee ice tea for the drink seemed to have a not so fresh lychee fruits (I suppose it was from a canned fruit, but still it had gone bad and taste awful) the service is good and very helpful. Overall it was a nice lunch in a unique place where you can also do your groceries at the quite complete supermarket.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wollongong, Australia
“Disapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had breakfast at the restaurant at the back of Bali Deli and were very disapointed. We had been on a previous trip so thought we would go back.
The staff that served us didnt speak much english and the service was poor.
Their coffee machine was broken which was fine but they were advetising coffee drinks on every table. I tried placing a drink order 3 times and was told each time I couldnt have what I wanted because the machine was broken.
I was even told I couldnt get tea although I was offered that as an alternte to coffee.. It wasnt until we went to get up to leave they told me they could make tea and the service picked up a touch..
Wont be rushing back

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Surprising for a supermarket restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Saturday, had to shop, and take the kid with us.
He place we wanted to eat at was closed, so we gave a try to the restaurant at the back of the Bali Deli. It could do with a touch a freshening up and an effort for cleaning the tables and seats in between customers. Apart from that, the value was good, the food better than expected. Ayam bakar was chargrilled to perfection and the spices were just right, my son did finish up his entire steak and all his mash potatoes (very smooth and buttery), and my husband was rather happy with his hot dog and French fries ! The bill was ok too, the service could be more efficient but nothing unbearable. We'll go again !

Visited February 2013