“Best value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
pennyroyal
“Best value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This restaurant is a wonderful experience from the mere act of walking in there to the service and ultimately the quality and value of the food. have been going for a number of years and this place is one that we love going back to. seem to stick with the set menu but the range of other dishes is quite terrific. Lovely staff.

• Visited September 2013

• Indonesian first
Nuriootpa, Australia
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The whole experience of entering the restaurant was certainly an experience to remember. Appreciated the prompt and friendly service. LOVED the banquet selection. Couldn't believe the value for money. Wonderful, relaxing atmosphere with excellent food and wines. Will definitely be back next time I'm in Seminyak.<3

• Visited October 2013
Sydney
“Excellent sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have now been a few times to Kuni's, 2 last visit and 3 this visit and the quality and freshness of the sushi has been consistent. I always have the main course sush; it is all delicious but the tuna is to die for.
My husband hasn't quite mastered raw fish and so he has sukiyaki or a rice dish. He too has been happy.
The prices are not exorbitant, wine is not as expensive as at some other places and the setting is elegant and charming.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne
“My favourite Japanese restaurant in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

As soon as I land in Bali I can't wait to get to Kuni's. The food is so fresh and tasty and ridiculously cheap. The set menu always leaves me feeling satiated and last visit cost A$16. The restaurant is elegant and understated and the service wonderful.

Visited August 2013
“my personal worse sushy experience ever”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

the retaurant is very charming, clean and simpathical. I'm sure that they usualy do pretty good, and from what I see in other people's review, We might have been bad lucky tonight. The soup was great. My California roll tasted like I had made it myself: poor rice texture, average size, no filling, but a few cucumbers and maybe 1/8 of a shipe sliced leghwhise and lots of mayo for like 7$US. My girlfriend orders the sashimi/maki dinner. She receives it and taste it. Between the fish and the rice was hidden lots of wasaby on every piece. She realy hates wasaby, so she askes the waitress if it was a mistake. The waitress tells here that if she didn't want wasaby in there she should specied it!!! and in such an obnoctious maner I fell bad for here karma. It said nowhere on the menu that wasaby was in the sushis. She recieved her replaced dish 20min later when I was done mine. almost thrown on the table without an apology. Then like it was not enough, there was a hair in her plate.

we have been in baly for 19 days and this was the most expensive dinner we have had so far.

• Visited September 2013