This is my 4th time in Bali but the first time choosing a villa with 4 bedrooms. It was quite a tough choice but I settled on this as the price was reasonable and location was not too bad. There were total of 8 persons. It was a good experience staying in a huge villa. Rooms were tidy and clean when we came in. Staff was helpful and gave us all the necessary information. We also asked if we could rent motorcycles and she helped us with it , had the motorcycles parked in front of our villa. Wifi was good in the villa and housekeeping was very efficient and helpful. We had the Villa Senang, there were quite a number of Balinese statues which we didn't quite like it. Villa is near shops, about 10 - 15 minutes walk. One of the nights, one of us wanted to use the iron. Didn't realise that the wire was faulty and broken. Luck wasn't on his side, he got electrocuted for few minutes. But thank god, he was okay after that. These are small things which management might not notice or aware. Management should do a thorough check on the villas every now and then for everyone's safety. Overall, would consider to stay here again in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our villa estate is only 20 minutes drive from the International Airport and is nestled in the most fashionable district of Bali, called Seminyak. We are located within a minutes’ walk to Bali’s famous Eat Street with lots of popular restaurants, fashionable boutiques, prestigious art shops and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Seminyak Hotel Bali
- The Residence Seminyak Bali