Just got back from spending 5 nights with friends at The Residence in Seminyak for my birthday. We stayed in Villa 10 (4 bedrooms) and we had a second villa for another 2 couples villa 7 (2 bedrooms). Everyone had a great experience the villas were clean and tidy and the staff were wonderful especially, the little fairy's that cook you breakfast and then come in later to clean up and make up the rooms. The location is also great, walking distance from restaurants and coffee shop. This was our second time at The Residence and we have had a great experience both times, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our villa estate is only 20 minutes drive from the International Airport and is nestled in the most fashionable district of Bali, called Seminyak. We are located within a minutes’ walk to Bali’s famous Eat Street with lots of popular restaurants, fashionable boutiques, prestigious art shops and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Residence Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Seminyak Hotel Bali
- The Residence Seminyak Bali