I couldn't agree more with the most recent review given on this property. It isn't suitable for a family with young children. We travelled in 5 pax and this includes one toddler and an infant . We stayed in a one-bedroom pool villa.
The biggest downside to this property is the separation of the living room / kitchen from the bedroom. When it rains ( 5 straight rain- pouring days out of our 6-day stay) having to travel between the 2 rooms is extremely annoying. Constantly opening and closing doors not only meant inconvenience, also risked mosquitoes invasion, frog or lizard coming to the room .
The second foremost downside is the kitchen. Poor design, limited bench space, can't even fit a plate on the benchtop. There's also no dining sets or a designated place for dining. There's one small table and chair so each person has to take turns eating. The other downsides are the deep sunken bath (dangerous for kids), one washing machine to be shared by 18 families (when full house), poor functioning air conditioner, and poor location. You can walk for around 15-20 min to reach some real shops but the walk is unpleasant. The road is narrow so cars or motorcycles will splash water on you from the puddles.
The only upside to this place is the service, it is a 6 star service. Despite being fully booked, the service is extremely prompt and accommodating. We made quite a lot of requests from housekeeping, each time our requests were received with smiles and patience, and items were delivered within 5 minutes .Staff members were extremely friendly n helpful.
Our stay has been unpleasant due to the extreme poor weather and disappointment with the room itself, but the excellent service and helpful staffs made our day everyday.
The rating of Poor is given based on the price of this accommodation vs what it has to offer. Disregarding the price, it would deserve an Average rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide away in a boutique pool villa retreat that takes inspiration from a modern colonial plantation. A collection of 18 one, two and three bedroom private pool villas blend enchanting Balinese style and Anantara’s luxurious approach to an exotic home away from home. Each self contained villa is thoughtfully designed to offer a high degree of privacy, a sense of openness and a feeling of being at one with nature, so that you can experience the ultimate island lifestyle. Located only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s jet setter lifestyle awaits you in trendy Seminyak. Discover one of the island’s most sought after destinations, characterised by a charming laid back vibe, great restaurants, gourmet cafés, chic bars and designer shops. More than a favourite haunt for the rich and famous, your stylish Seminyak escape can easily be combined with exploration of the island’s rich artistic scenes, spiritual heartland, traditional rural culture, and of course endless stunning beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranadi Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ranadi Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak