“Perfect view for sunset at dinner ;)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 281 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Indonesian, International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: BREEZE beachside restaurant overlooking Seminyak Beach offers exotic international and local dishes for breakfast, lunch, and romantic sunset dinners. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.Our menus are composed of a compilation of specialties unique to Breeze, the cuisine is modern eclectic, focusing strongly on local organic produce and flavors. Seafood dominates as that as the perfect fare to enjoy whilst holidaying or living on an island paradise.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect view for sunset at dinner ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We are just walking at the beach during sunset and we were attracted for the restaurant view, we had couple of drinks during that time while relaxing an enjoying the view, and we decided to have my boyfriend's bday dinner the following night...;) they are very friendly and accommodating... ;) I will definitely recommend the restaurant to my friends for their visit to Bali,, ;)
From lourds ;)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Breeze Seminyak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Breeze last night
Everything was fantastic our waitress Ami was pleasant
And remembered both our names from beginning to end.
They bought towels and insect repellant at the beginning which was great as
Mosquitos are plentiful in Bali.
We had the fish in banana leaf and tandoori prawns with a great sav blanc wine.
And for desert we had the warm apple and the pannacotta.
The food and service we couldn't fault , we weren't staying at the hotel but they
Treated everyone as their guest. If you go to Seminyak try this restaurant if the weather
Is good you can have a table on the beach.
Great work all at Breeze

Visited June 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Stunning all round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

As self confessed foodies we love eating at beautiful restaurants around the world. The Breeze at The Samaya definitely stands out as one of those must do experiences if you're in Bali and you aren't concerned about paying normal prices for a high end meal. The pork belly and scallop entree was divine, as was the surf and turf main I indulged in. My wife had the crab bisque (it was gorgeous) and the Indonesian tasting plate, which was also divine. Unfortunately our driver was 20 minutes late and we missed the sunset, but the lightening storm we watched across the ocean made up for it. Stunning spot, great service (not too oppressive as per some other reviews - I assume Ray took this on board), and amazing food. When we are in Bali we will return to the Breeze.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Australia
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The only thing this restaurant has got going for it is the view. Service average, had to keep asking for drinks. The food average, ordered nasi goreng, I have had better nasi down a back alley in kuta at about the quarter of the price.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“For me, it's all about the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Many people mentioned the wonderful setting here but to be honest, the beach side setting is not unusual as far as beach resorts go. The design of the restaurant is relatively simple and does not have the wow look that comes with a high design/ architecture budget. Pleasant but not spectacular. There is no indoor sitting option here and sometimes I do like to escape into airconditioned comfort. My other favourite restaurant in Bali is Kayuputi at the St Regis, Nusa Dua and Kayuputi wins in the style department.

For me, Breeze at the Samaya is all about the food! And while I had thought of Breeze as a Western restaurant similar to Kayuputi, I found myself ordering Indonesian food here for dinner and lunch. We stayed at the Samaya and also had the breakfasts and afternoon teas at Breeze.

Everything I have tried on the ala carte breakfast menu was nothing short of excellent, including the mie goreng set, croque madame and smoked salmon with scrambled egg. Compared to Semaya Ubud's breakfasts, this was several notches better.

I love the nasi campur and crispy duck meal. Prices are high for Indonesian food but you are getting a much higher quality. After trying the Indonesian food here, I have found other smaller local restaurants to be rather disappointing.

The only disappointment was the afternoon tea set. Compared to the daily afternoon tea at Samaya Ubud, the tea food seemed less exquisite, especially the scones which were strangely cut into halves vertically rather than horizontally. It was still good but just not as good and refined as the similar items served at Samaya Ubud.

I did not try the Western dishes here.

I have now added this to my favourites' list.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere