We stayed there for 6 nights (19.07 - 25.07) at the end of our holidays in Bali and it was our first experience in a villa with private pool.
We stayed in one of the Deluxe villas, with private pool, terrace and garden, good sized room and huge bathroom.
Our driver had some troubles to find the villas, because they are not visible from the main street, and there is only a little sign that shows the location.
It might be a good idea to install a greater sign
- Great location (~700 m from the sea) and 100 m from restaurants and bars
- Room extremely clean
- Really quiet
- Nice Balinese decoration and style
- Private pool of respectable size (~6 m long, 2 m wide)
- Bed and pillows are of excellent quality
- Excellent service and lovely staff, special mention for the pool maintenance guy (cannot remember his name unfortunately, he was really lovely and we enjoyed little chitchat every time he came)
- Possibility to have mobile massage on the terrace
In overall, a really good experience, but the following points might be improved:
- Quality of the lock in the villa entrance, we always had to fight to open the door
- WIFI doesn't work good. On the 6 days we spent there, it was out of order half of the time, in 2014 WIFI shouldn't be an issue any more
- The room might need a bit of fresh paint behind the bed
- Every day you have to go the reception before 7pm to order your breakfast, the system might be simplfied by letting the forms in the room
- If you spend the day at the villa to enjoy the pool, you will have every day 3 interruptions: one for the room cleaning, one for the pool maintenance and one for the garden maintenance. If possible it might be nice to try to regroup these interventions