We stayed in the Club Villas for 5 nights a week ago, and thought it was very enjoyable. The room was clean and spacious, the outdoor area wasn't the most luxurious, but a nice haven to spend time. The bathroom was impressive - modern & spacious.
The pool was a bit cold, and wasn't in sun for very much of the day.
Hot water, as many of the other reviews said, was irregular.
Take soap with you - they don't provide it.
Lots of mozzies - bring repellent!
Wi Fi was on & off - sometimes fast, sometimes slow.
A bit of irregularity with the breakfast situation. Sometimes we didn't even get it, (may have been because we were already out or didn't hear the knock). We didn't mind - very basic and small portions. Breakfasts in close-by restaurants were much more appealing!
We didn't hear any noise from the surrounding clubs, only motorbikes - which wasn't a problem.
The restaurants & bars were amazing on Oberoi St/Laksmana. Go next door to Divine Wonderland for a quirky wonderland themed bar - amazing tappas!
Try the Japanese place across the road and look up Potato Head for a great night out.
You can take a short cut along quiet back roads, past other villas to get to the beach through Ku De Ta restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Villas Hotel
- The Club Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Club Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa is perfect for a tropical getaway and large enough to host a party,The Club Villas is a complex of private pool villas with its traditional, Bali Best Design that lies in the heart of the fashionable Seminyak district of Bali. these villas are more than 10 yaarl of a consistent operational experience that for sure are able to deliver a homely style villa holiday experience for family and honeymooner guests perfectly. All the villas are filled by facilities that pamper you in all way. Just 15 minutes walk to the beach,closed to the centre shopping of Seminyak, trendy cafes and nightlife locations, provides you a convenient stay and access to the Club Villas and Seminyak shopping paradise. Very spacious villa within a collection of self indulgence with greenery view and tantalizing natural scent of Ball. The villas comes in 1 bedrooms, all in exclusive private pool and spacious and luxuries interior in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.