We stayed here on our last visit. The rooms were quite basic, but was all we needed as we did not spend alot of time there. The breakfast was nice, but the coffee was pretty terrible!( go to biku for your morning coffee!) All the staff were really lovely and the grounds of the villas were nice. I did not hear the night club as we were at the back of the villas but what we did hear was the noise from the building site directly behind our villa which started early and ended quite late! ( this is not tonys villas fault though!) The bathroom was lovely and the shower nice. As we had a late flight out, they looked after our luggage after we checked out so we could go out for the day. They had lovely cocktails and the pool was great to swim in. There is also a section for toddlers if you are planning on taking lttle ones. I actually loved the location, not too busy, and along the same road as some amazing restaurants! (especially Biku)
All up a pleasant stay besides those small things!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tony's Villas in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tony's Villa Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tony's Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tony's Villas Bali/Seminyak