My wife and I stayed 6 nights in a pool villa which we do every time we visit Bali (3-4 times per year). Tony's was quite adequate in that it was clean, well maintained, sufficiently spacious and met our needs both from a lifestyle and holiday perspective. The location is great as it is close to many good restaurants and nightlife and yet the area isn't overcrowded as other parts of Seminyak, Legian and Kuta can be. The staff were wonderful and always accommodating with a smile on their face! Some future needs include new, clean white bath towels, larger pool towels, wi-fi in the rooms and some variety to the breakfast. Whilst the breakfast was included, it was adequate, however for the last 2 mornings of our stay we went elsewhere as we were tired of the same ol' same ol'. It only needs to include some yoghurt, muesli, more jams, vegemite etc - not expensive changes but just enough to add some variety and give greater choice. Hardly the fault of management however what was most noticeable of an evening was the noise from the local nightclub, the constant fireworks and the barking dogs
All in all a great holiday in a very comfortable villa complex which represents great value!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tony's Villas in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tony's Villa Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tony's Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tony's Villas Bali/Seminyak