Booked directly with the hotel and paid 350000Rp per night. Because we stayed a few nights they also threw in a free airport transfer. The driver, Putu, was waiting promptly in the arrivals area and the transfer took about 25 mins.
The hotel is fairly small, down a little twisting road just behind the Sofitel. It's about a 300 metre walk to the main road Jl Dhyana Pura where there are bars, shops and restaurants, and it's about a 50 metre walk to the beach where there are sunbeds for hire. The hotel consists of about 30 rooms over 2 floors, overlooking a deep swimming pool and children's pool. The restaurant area is at the side of the pool
Check in went smoothly, and we received a complimentary glass of orange squash before being pointed to the room. The balcony outside the room has a couple of chairs, a table and a bamboo clothes rail. It's not a private balcony however, just a long corridor which allows other guests access to their room.
The main bedroom was very nicely furnished, with a small LCD TV (only 1 english language channel - BBC News), and mini bar containing drinks which were reasonably priced. A jug of fresh drinking water was placed in the room daily. Bed was very comfortable and air conditioning was quiet. No safe, but the reception had safety deposit boxes.
The bathroom was a bit shabby, consisting of an ante-room with a long work surface, sink and mirror, then a shower/toilet room, with the toilet on a raised tiled area and the shower attachment next to this. No shower curtain or anything, and a warped door; more like a wet room than anything. But it was all clean. No hand towels were provided, just 2 bath towels which were changed daily.
Breakfast was a bit strange, there are only 6 tables in the restaurant, so a couple of times we arrived for breakfast and had to wait a fair time before a table became available as the hotel was full. You just seat yourself. No breakfast menu, you just order at the counter, help yourself to fruit, tea/coffee, juice, toast then wait for your order to turn up. You can order typical breakfast fare, bacon, eggs, mie goreng, nasi goreng, banana pancakes, all very nice. My tip would be to avoid 8:30-9:30am as this was the busiest period for breakfast.
Upon checkout we received a free gift of a Sarinande candle and a rather rusty keyring, but it was a nice gesture.
All in all, for the price it was a nice little budget hotel, close to the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Beach Hotel
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.