If you are looking to get a taste of classic Bali - a place that feels like you are on this particular island with its people and NOT a resort that could be anywhere else in the world - then this is the place for you. It is a short 3 minute walk to the beaches of Seminyak and a healthy walk into Kuta or Seminyak for dinner, shopping etc. It is off of the noise and bustle of the main roads which adds to the quiet calm of the place.
This cozy hotel is like coming home every time. It is small (maybe 20-25 rooms) with friendly staff and pool-side service all day long. You know a place is good when you see many of the same faces year after year.
So why don't more folks come here? It is not posh. The rooms are a little worn for wear (but clean). It is off of the beaten path. It feels more like a family motel with a great pool and gazebo in the center rather than a classic hotel. And that is exactly the way I like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak