i stayed here two years ago and chose this place because it was close to the villa where my friends were getting married. it was charming and much value for the money.
this is my second time in bali, and this place has gone downhill a bit. this will be the last time
- i was quoted twice the amount i paid two years ago.. i assumed it was because it was high season and we were getting a "superior room". well - it's not high season, we didnt get any room superior to the last one i stayed in, and we also got shuffled to different rooms as if we didnt make reservations prior to our arrival.
- over email it was stated that we would get airport transfers, even though we were both leaving on different dates. today, they said they would charge us for one transfer.
- the bathrooms were not that nice last time either, but in one room, we had to keep the bathroom door locked shut at all times because of the sewage smell, and had to buy incense to cleanse the other strange room smell away
- this place just looks run down, no fresh flowers and charming accents like last time
- for what we paid this time around, a dark room with no windows is not acceptable
- minor complaint, but the walls are thin and you can hear everything everywhere
clean comfortable beds
great pool (until the last day when it turned green because the filter broke)
in the past two years since ive been here, there have been a TON of new places that mushroomed in the area. we checked the rates and they are much cheaper than what we were quoted here (double the rate of what i paid last time) with newer nicer facilities.
sorry sarinande, its over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinande Hotel offers the most convenient location for exploring the fascinating Seminyak Beach. It is only five minute walk to the beach front, conveniently close to Seminyak’s horse riding activities, temples and to the exotic surfing places of both Legian and Kuta. Ngurah Rai International airport is only 25 minute drive away and Seminyak’s shopping center is within minutes walking distance.Find yourself at the Sarinande Hotel a charming holiday retreat that invites you to experience the warmest of Balinese hospitality in friendly surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Sarinande Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinande Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Sarinande Hotel Bali/Seminyak