“A must for wonderful atmosphere, great staff & phenomenal food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buena Vista on the R44

Buena Vista on the R44
Route R44, Lentelus Farm, Somerset West, South Africa (Formerly Buena Vista Social Cafe)
+27 21 855 4454
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 84 Restaurants in Somerset West
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: the very special and Authentic Cuban restaurant, Buena Vista on the R44 is just the spot for any event worth celebrating, a timeless Gem in the heart of breath taking Winelands. Our food is simply delicious, whether it's our Tapas or main meals, not to mention our now World Class cocktails...
Somerset West, South Africa
“A must for wonderful atmosphere, great staff & phenomenal food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Buena Vista has an amazing atmosphere and staff, along with phenomenal food. While my personal favourite would have to be their nacho's, after years of frequenting this restaurant, I have yet to discover a dish I dislike. Plus cocktails are a must!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited March 2014

“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Awesome, relaxing well maintained restaurant. Service was excellent, if you can ask for Ryno as waiter, please do. All staff friendly, food exceptional. True gem of the Helderberg.

Strand, South Africa
“With a difference!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Food was really nice and service was prompt. the décor is beautiful to create an ambience of some where on the otherside of the world.

Visited April 2013
Stellenbosch, South Africa
“Buena Vista S/West You Rock !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hey Tyrone,

Thank you ! We once again paid a visit to your establishment and let me tell you - a Wonderful time was had by all. The people thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and as usual, the food was out of this world, no shortage of drinks and I must commend your staff and all who were involved for their fantastic service they rendered. I am sure some of the "out of towners" (CT CBD & Durbanite guys) will be back or frequent your other venues in their areas.

You can be assured - we'll be back !

Thank you once again and keep up the excellent service !

• Visited March 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Good friends, great food, awesome vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I visit Buena Vista in Somerset West regularly - and I live in Parklands!

I love the friendly atmosphere and I am never disappointed by the food - try the chilli poppers!

The range of drinks caters for any function and there is nothing better than my favourite Grolsch draught.

Make sure you visit soon...

• Visited February 2014