We had another lovely lunch at this popular buffet restaurant yesterday. We've been to this restaurant once or twice a year for the past 5 years or so and have always had really great meals. The buffet is huge with a good selection of cold and hot dishes ranging from sea food and soups to the most gorgeous dessert table!
We always go to celebrate our friend's birthday and the hotel always make a point of delivering a specially decorated dessert plate to the person celebrating their birthday which is a lovely touch. All in all a really great place to have Sunday lunch. Make sure you don't have a big breakfast so that you can enjoy more of the delicious food on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH The Lord Charles hotel in Cape Town is nestled between the wine country of the Cape, the Helderberg Mountains and False Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your NH The Lord Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh The Lord Charles Hotel Somerset West
- NH The Lord Charles Somerset West, South Africa - Cape Town