There are very few locations in the world where the actual setting, views, and rooms exceed the expectations portrayed by the professional photos. And there are even fewer locations where the remarkable setting is complimented by outstanding service from all staff levels. By the end of our sensational week-end at Tintswalo we felt like we had become friends with everybody and so a return trip is so easily confirmed. The rooms are spacious and bright, and delightfully decorated in a range of various island themes, with 8 of the 12 at sea level and blessed with the most magnificent views and private decks literally jutting out over the rocks. The dining experience is classy and personal and the range of culinary delights and extensive winelist make it hard to leave the hotel to experience some of the city's world renowned restaurants. All in all this is possibly the best hotel in the best city in this amazing country. The setting is quite magnificent and it's difficult to believe that a hotel even exists along the famous and gorgeous Chapman's Peak drive. Thank you so much to Melissa and her extraordinary team for exceeding our expectations in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A exclusive boutique lodge on the edge of the Atlantic ocean, within the Cape Mountain reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your Tintswalo Atlantic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Atlantic Hotel Hout Bay
- Tintswalo Atlantic Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa