We stayed here for 2 nights at the neginning of our 10 days in CapeTown- what a find. Angelique and Kenneth were warm, friendly and welcoming without being intrusive. The room was lovely and had everything you could need (Angelique even lent us a parasol for the beach and some toys for our little one). The breakfast was gorgeous, and the location excellent, nice and quiet but only 10 mins drive from Llandudno beach, and 5 minutes into Hout Bay. Thankyou so much, hopefully we will come back soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a quiet and peaceful corner of Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak B&B / Self-Catering offers luxurious, comfortable and child-friendly accommodation, making it an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or family holiday! Each of our suites has its own private Jacuzzi/Spa, Infra-red Sauna, ideal for relaxing in after a hard day's sightseeing! Come and enjoy our personal, unobtrusive hospitality.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chapman's Peak Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapman`s Peak Hotel Hout Bay
- Chapman`s Peak b&b
- Chapman's Peak Bed And Breakfast Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa