We spent two nights here to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. It was the perfect choice. At the end of the main street running through Franschoek, it is in walking distance to everything this delightful little town offers. The room was tastefully decorated, bed comfortable and the en-suite totally luxurious (great double bath and large shower). There was also a private patio with access to the small swimming pool. The service was exceptional and we were delighted with candles and bubbly on the evening of our anniversary. Such a nice touch.
Taking advantage of the half pice offer for April made this usually extravagantly priced hotel wonderful value. Our thanks to Conrad, Annie in housekeeping and the kitchen crew who fed us fantastic breakfasts each morning.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Franschhoek Hotel Franschhoek
- The Last Word Franschhoek Hotel
- The Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek The Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Last Word Franschhoek is an exclusive five star historic residence in the heart of Franschhoek village, the gourmet capital of South Africa. It’s only a minute’s walk from the many excellent award-winning restaurants and numerous character-filled boutique style shops and galleries. Beautifully restored in the Cape Huguenot tradition, this 5 star boutique hotel has been designed with sumptuous home comforts creating an elegant, sophisticated interior with a handsome mixture of classic and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your The Last Word Franschhoek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.