We stayed two nights here .Wonderful charm and elegance in a country house type hotel with delightful flower filled fragrant gardens with fountains ,lovely relaxing pool area, and friendly and helpful staff .Pleasant lounges with roaring fires depending on the season .Large rooms and bathrooms.
Breakfasts plentiful and delicious, and potential to eat outdoors on the balcony .
We ate one evening at the restaurant and tried the tasting menu... delicious food though the ambience was slightly formal rather than romantic
The hotel is a little way out of the village but a complimentary private shuttle was available whenever we requested it which was really useful.
Free wi fi.
Really enjoyed our short stay .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by enchanting vineyards and majestic mountains, this small Boutique hotel is set on the outskirts of the town of Franschhoek, in the Cape Winelands less than an hours drive from Cape Town. Offering a selection of standard, luxury, garden cottages and the exclusive villa suites. With a top rated award winning restaurant, guests can relax and enjoy the hospitality, laze at the pool, enjoy a massage or stroll on the world-renowned charming town of Franschhoek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Franschhoek Country House & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franschhoek Country House And Villas
- Franschhoek Country House & Villas Hotel Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Country Hotel
- Franschhoek Country Boutique Hotel